Vestner Wheelchair Lifts
Vestner Wheelchair Lifts has designed and manufactured low rise platform lifts for use in many projects throughout Australia, including commercial buildings, education facilities, retail shops and private residences.
User safety and reliability are foremost in the design and manufacture of Vestner Wheelchair lifts. The lifts are manufactured to meet the Australian Standards covering low rise lifts – AS 1735.14 and AS 1735.15. They also comply with International Disability Codes and recommendations including the Disability (Access to Premises – Buildings) Standards 2010.
All Vestner Wheelchair lifts are suitable for both indoor and outdoor use, and can be installed in new building projects or retrofitted into existing premises. For those “difficult environments” where the standard range of low rise platform lifts may not be suitable, Vestner can design and build custom lifts to meet your exact requirements. Contact us to discuss your requirements.
- Compliant with AS 1735.14-1998 Lifts escalators and moving walks – Low-rise platforms for passengers
- Compliant with NCC 2016 E3.6
- Runs via 2x 12vdc batteries – can operate during a power outage.
- Height rise of up to 1500mm
- 340kg Capacity
- Automatic closing top gate and lowering entry ramp
- Alarm signal button
- One touch autodialer
- Low building preparations required
- Customisation of colours or stainless finish are available
- Multiple types of remotes available